FS: 74 Siena - CA

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Appears to be quite nice if as described. I'd ditch the bumpers and the tranny ASAP. I think the colour will keep bidding lower than some other more common colours. I really like that shade of Brown on the CS though.

sfdon

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Agreed..
Looks nice- but will take a triple whammy cut for bumpers, color and tranny.
Plus side is condition.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the one that shawl lobree sold in atlanta ('74 polaris) had very nice wheel well covers. best i have seen on a 74

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I almost bid on it for a summer commuter but sobered up at the last minute... I hope it gets a good home that appreciates it for what it is.

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
I went and took a look at it yesterday before the auction ended. I have some photos I will upload later of the shock towers and such.

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
Photos...

Attachments

• doorpanel.jpg
    doorpanel.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 137
  • shocktower1.jpg
    shocktower1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 133
  • shocktower2.jpg
    shocktower2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 131

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hmm? The metal plate over the driver side shock tower is obviously scary, but then on the passenger side you can plainly see from the outline that at some point it had one too, but the metal does not appear rusty. Maybe it was reinforcment for some type of suspension modification. The bitumen sound deadening material on the shock towers and in the engine bay never looks good and especially so on 40+ year cars; I'm glad I got rid of it (CSL style) when the engine bay was painted. I hope the new owner won't find a nightmare under there.