Free elephant skin

Roger S

Reaction score
Section that covers gas tank on passenger side. It needs to be washed but is original and intact. Please PM mailing address. Cost is actual cost of shipping.

Roger S

Reaction score
Roger,

i would like it ... PM sent

I've had no response to my last message re the elephant skin and the front/rear door cards. I am assuming you no longer want all or part of what was discussed as you've posted since my message. Please confirm.

I will be traveling and off line for a few weeks. I will look back at the PMs and send a message to the next person who responded upon my return in a few weeks.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I've had no response to my last message re the elephant skin and the front/rear door cards. I am assuming you no longer want all or part of what was discussed as you've posted since my message. Please confirm.

I will be traveling and off line for a few weeks. I will look back at the PMs and send a message to the next person who responded upon my return in a few weeks.
Roger,

i've been in the weeds this week. did you text me? i haven't looked at my cell phone this week. if somebody else wants the elephant skin ... let them have it. i will get back to you on the other things we were talking about

scott