Found: A 2002 for Karen

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That was fast & much easier than I thought it would be. Glad it all worked out so well & you and Karen are happy with the '02.

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
If that's the white 02 above it looks awesome!!!! I guess you did post in the right spot :cool:
It is. So if you told me a week ago I would sell my 02 I would have laughed. Like I told Steve today, "it never hurts to ask". It was a pleasure meeting Steve. Karen now has one of the cleanest original 2002A's with working AC you'll find anywhere. (IMHO) Hope she has many miles of smiles. It was honestly tough to let it go but Steve stepped up to the plate.
I've moved on to the acceptance stage. With room in my garage a new search begins...

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It is. So if you told me a week ago I would sell my 02 I would have laughed. Like I told Steve today, "it never hurts to ask". It was a pleasure meeting Steve. Karen now has one of the cleanest original 2002A's with working AC you'll find anywhere. (IMHO) Hope she has many miles of smiles. It was honestly tough to let it go but Steve stepped up to the plate.
I've moved on to the acceptance stage. With room in my garage a new search begins...
JMinNJ, yes, it was a pleasure for both of us. And glad to hear you have moved to the next step in the recovery process. I know of two BMW Classic Car support groups I can refer you to if it comes that. But we are adults, sometimes, and I don't think you will need a group.

It's raining hard here in Bucks County, the 2002 is tucked away to my coupe. It's happy for the company.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Great connection
Steve, it was a topsy-turvy search. I was searching for a rare 02. Excellent shape, automatic(oh the horror) and ac. The first car was a 73 with all my requirements but a sad rust bucket. Owned by a guy who had no understanding or exerience with our cars and their battle to the death with rust. The second and last car was JMinNJ' pristine 76 that fit the bill and more.

What fun!