For Sale New E9 CS Coupe Tint Windshields Late Fall $295! Finally

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
No problem. we will ship right out before he has even had ones to confirm because I trust Sekurit over any person in the industry. We have imported a couple of thousands windshields from them for Porsche/ Mercedes/ Ferrari with no issues over the years. They have been selling these in Germany for at least 15 or so years.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation of your trust in Sekurit. I agree - a good glass company. However I want confirmation of fitment from an expert in installing the windshields - such as Mario.

Gary--

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
any chance that you will also be dealing with rear windshields from Sekurit? having new matching glass seems like a good idea

climbernyc

Reaction score
As an endorsement, I've used Richard for windshields for multiple classic vehicles, including an early 911, a 280SE Mercedes, and an Alfa Giulia sedan (the original one). He is a pleasure to deal with, super responsive, does an incredible job of protecting the windshields he ships and stands by his product. We had an issue with the Giulia windshield fitment so he sent another. It was not sekurit, and the fact that he was able to find something that fit for such a rare car was impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks, Michael- would love to combine shipping with anybody local that's ordering one too. I've placed a deposit already. I work at a car dealership in Bellevue ( www.ParkPlaceLtd.com ) that they could ship to. (Has to ship to a business, I think).
If any other Seattle-area coupers want to jump in to reduce the cost of shipping, let's build a nice order for Richard.

Steve

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
All sounds good. i am glad i got back on the forum after being away this weekend .. Seattle is a place we can combine shipping to and save all some freight costs not to mention us on using 1 crate. We do a lot of Porsche orders out that way so we maybe able to combine.. we do about 10 + orders a year out that way so good location. We ship every now and then to Group 2 Motorsports in Seattle- John van Rensburg who has been nice enough to accept shipments for us..

Thanks for the endorsements. I am not able to provide any other glass for the CS Coupe except windshields. Maybe some day we will get to that project but not easy to get anything done unless they offer the tooling.

mustbenuts

Reaction score
Thanks, Michael- would love to combine shipping with anybody local that's ordering one too. I've placed a deposit already. I work at a car dealership in Bellevue ( www.ParkPlaceLtd.com ) that they could ship to. (Has to ship to a business, I think).
If any other Seattle-area coupers want to jump in to reduce the cost of shipping, let's build a nice order for Richard.

mustbenuts

Reaction score
Sounds good Steve, I'll place my deposit this morning. Just a heads up I'm looking for a right front wing and am having no luck. any tips would help. BTW, Park Place is better than Disneyland.

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
Thanks Michael we already alotted one and will send an email tonight. I think i have seen Park Place in the car magazines. Very nice range of automobiles from what i remember!

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
I just received an email this morning and they are right on target which is nice since so many manufacturers are not these days. The Sekurit brand is on the water with an eta right before Thanksgiving so with the holiday schedule i will figure we will be shipping out between the 30th and 1st week of December. We were suppose to be getting 32 pieces, only 27 pieces shipping so assuming they all arrive safely we should have about half left not sold . please get a hold of me soon if you want a deposit to guarantee one or more. Thank you.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so when will the glass be ready to ship ... and when will one be taken to Mario for a test fit?

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
We are awaiting word when they are expected into the port then it goes to distribution in Ohio and then we get probably within the next 2 weeks. We will try to get to Mario within a couple of days when they arrive since he is not too far away. I also will ask others who have ordered to post when they get delivered. I am not too concerned about fit, it would be the first time with Sekurit.

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
I can tell you even if there are not BMW customers which i think there will be, we have Porsche and Alfa Romeo customers with group shipments going to the Bay Area or surrounding communities. We have a few things going on so early December shipments will be happening. Let me know if you are in the Berkeley/ Oakland area or exactly where? I have to go thru different folders for specifics.