Fire extinguishers, another batch.

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
As before,I have hit what I would call the "Holy Grail" of eye candy. I have Gloria brand, new in the box, BMW marked, seat mount, fire extinguishers, The mounting cradle and strap are included as well as a Gloria window sticker. Again these are new and are fully charged with a pressure gauge on them. $260 shipped.The picture showing them mounted is DQ's car. I can only ship these in the USA and only where UPS delivers.viUPS mounted is DQ's car.
fire extinguisher.JPG
dq.jpg
I can only ship these in the USA and only via UPS. Look at Stan's kudos for these in the feedback section

Last edited:

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
hope Bert accepts my Little addition to his for sale thread, as he credits my installation i hope he thinks this is ok, (otherwise please do tell, Bert)

i am already preparing a couple of support bars for his previous FE customers, it will be lovely to get all the orders at the same time (i do not have stock of Alu bars at home), so if anyone else is interested in a nice unobtrusive way of supporting his new gloria FE, please send a PM

see here the object in question:

http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/threads/eye-candy-fire-extinguisher.15715/

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The fire extinguisher is beautiful and everyone knows the quality of DeQ's work!
I can't wait to receive the mounting bracket he is making for me !

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
hope Bert accepts my Little addition to his for sale thread, as he credits my installation i hope he thinks this is ok, (otherwise please do tell, Bert)
i am already preparing a couple of support bars for his previous FE customers, it will be lovely to get all the orders at the same time (i do not have stock of Alu bars at home), so if anyone else is interested in a nice unobtrusive way of supporting his new gloria FE, please send a PM
see here the object in question:
http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/threads/eye-candy-fire-extinguisher.15715/

Hey de Q. Your addition makes my original look even better. You are more than welcome to attach