final decision

1Jarhead2

Reaction score
Due to a lot of pieces missing from my E9, including the original engine and transmission, I have decided to build the E9 into a track beast. I will be selling off all of the parts that I wont need,like the complete dark red interior. I will start posting up pictures by the middle of next week. Rather than have these parts taking up space in my storage building, I would rather see them put to use on original cars.

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
Due to a lot of pieces missing from my E9, including the original engine and transmission, I have decided to build the E9 into a track beast. I will be selling off all of the parts that I wont need,like the complete dark red interior. I will start posting up pictures by the middle of next week. Rather than have these parts taking up space in my storage building, I would rather see them put to use on original cars.

PM sent

1Jarhead2

Reaction score
I have two storage sheds completely full of E9 parts and then the car is also jammed full of parts. I will take a long weekend,this coming weekend and sort thru and take pictures, I forgot how much there is in these sheds.lol.
WP_20160622_001_zpsekultcel.jpg

bmw%20csiiiii_zpsqnee0fle.jpg

bmw%20cccssii_zpsvekuzxpa.jpg

vorarat

Reaction score
Pm sent

1Jarhead2

Reaction score
I own and operate a restoration shop and we are insanely busy so I have not had much time to go through all of the parts. I have hired a friend that runs an ebay store to go thru and inventory everything,clean and take pictures and then he will be posting it all for sale on ebay. Sorry for the inconvenience. once Jason gets this all done, I will post a link.