Fabulous 1985 M635CSi on BaT

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Not an E9 but there is an absolutely gorgeous M635CSi over on BaT. About as good as it gets.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1985-bmw-m635csi-13/

6351.jpg

Last edited:

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That is OCCoupe's M635CSi. He let me borrow it last year while I was in Monterey and I displayed it at Legends of the Autobahn. It is as close to perfect as one will find.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That is OCCoupe's M635CSi. He let me borrow it last year while I was in Monterey and I displayed it at Legends of the Autobahn. It is as close to perfect as one will find.

And that was before he went after the engine bay and motor with his typical zeal, it does indeed challenge his former 535i as well. Hope it gets mucho dinero.

Haseeb

Reaction score
yooo it even has fabric seats (I dislike leather)...lemme see if I can convince my dad he needs one of these in his life rn :D

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Everything OC Coupe touches turns to gold, he just has that level of detail and determination that I don;t think I'll ever reach. Once my E9 is finished I'll have to run it through his hands so it becomes sanctified. GLWTS, anything from his barn deserves top dollar, or set a new high bar.