Ebay coupes

G

Reaction score
Presently 10 of coupes for sale on EBay , never seen this many at once !

waynesie

Reaction score
I count 11 on ebay right now... And this time only one from Hunting Ridge. A couple of repeats... But several fresh ones.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gotta love a dealer's choice of words on this one.

"The exterior showcases a high quality bare metal refinish completed in 2006" and they left all the door seals in place and reused the crappy hood seal and rust is starting to reappear!

"The front seats have been re-upholstered in blue naugahyde." That one will win awards.

"A vintage-look Parrott 240 watt head unit receiver with I-Pod and MP3 capability has been installed very tastefully." That's what you call vintage and tasteful?

"The trunk is clean and detailed throughout, complete with the correct paneling and mat." The mat has two large and unsightly holes but it is clean.

"The undercarriage is a further testament to the dry climate condition of this BMW Coupe. The flooring is original and suspension is in good condition throughout." Check out the driver side floor porthole.

:)

RogerB

Reaction score
Quick, everyone, get into groups and lets buy them up, restore them, and put them on the market for $50+K

I once owned five coupes (plus six 2002s) at one time and all needing restoring. Sold them all to one guy and bought my CSL. Best decision I ever made!

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Roger- the thought of being responsible for that many coupes at one time makes me shudder- you certainly made the right choice.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Judging from these cars, it would seem that most e9s are rather unloved. The difference in condition between these eBay cars and most of the ones we talk about on this board is night and day. The HRM car is pretty nice though, as usual.

This group of sad sacks makes me feel pretty good about my car, despite its many flaws.

Scott

This is why some think these cars can be had for $18k.