E9 sighting today in Blackheath , London

Paul02

Reaction score
Looked like a csl , red , chrome arches , N-reg , on shooters hill rd about five pm.

I was coming the other way in a red 2002tii but just as I was about to get your attention an ambulance came up from behind you and you had to move out of the way . I believe after it went you may have floored it for a moment although I can't be sure.

Anyway are you on here , I will probably bump into you again.

Paul

E9 not ready for the road yet.

Paul02

Reaction score
Hello James
Yes it did , that must be the one.

It was great to see another classic 70s bmw in use and I was only coming from Greenwich park to Eltham.

Cheers Paul

wage73

Reaction score
I think including me there are 3 CSLs in Blackheath or nearby, not that I've actually seen the other two out on the roads!

Paul T

Reaction score
Guilty as charged.

I was just out for a short drive just to get the temperatures up or driving around in the sunshine posing - you decide !

Sorry I didn't see you but the ambulance and the dippy tart behind me in the Micra who was smoking and talking on the mobile had most of my attention.

You are right, I did floor it away from the lights. Childish but I needed to see if the pinking had gone above 5000rpm (officer).

I will look out for you next time and so if you see someone in a blue Mercedes waving at you it will be me (obviously if that someone is in a red CSL it definitely WILL be me).

All the best,

Paul