E39 estate 6-speed

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Love it!! The best looking wagon ever made! Great color, drive train, and the Style 65s look perfect! Just a set of sport seats away from being the ultimate daily. Love the E39s, we've had 5 (including 2 wagons) and currently have a 2003 530 with sport package and a low mileage Dinan M5.

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
indeed cool car and great engine ! i had that engine in my Morgan, the 4.6 L Alpina version. As daily i drive the latest !!! manual 530D.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks a little different than the one here. I drove out to the only Pick N Pull still near me and raided the tailgate for some now-getting-hard-to-find items for my E39 Touring, and this was just after a big snowfall/ice storm. Fun times. But in better days this E39 wagon in green with black interior would have looked pretty sharp.
IMG_0655.JPG

Bwana

Reaction score
Where can I get the center console cup holder? I still have the flimsy swing out model and hate them

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Where can I get the center console cup holder? I still have the flimsy swing out model and hate them

I just put one in my daughter's 530. You can get them on eBay or Amazon for less than 15 bucks. Takes no time to install.

You can also get the flimsy factory style on Amazon for around $30. It works and fits exactly like the pathetic original. Another easy install.