E3 parts

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Do you also have a throttle pedal?
The type with two round mount and pivot points at the bottom?
Tom

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Tom, I'm so bad about sending out parts that I decided I would post pictures which means they're not in the car and they are ready to ship. I will do my best to see what I have in that department. I'll be posting more bits soon!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
that is true Chris, but with pins that match the keys ... you can replace the pins in the e9 trunk cylinder and have them match. Sooner, what do you want for the set? i need to look in my parts, i may have a spare set already from a 2800cs

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I want to be fair to forum members, what do you think is a fair offer? Prices are crazy....

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Richared, Your 3.0S is a US e3, it has green glass, hard to tell unless you hold it in the sun with a sheet of white paper behind it.

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks Chris, just going by the number on the glass, it is packed and ready to go for someone
thanks again for that you do for us forum members!

Johnny G

Reaction score
Hello Sooner,
Wondering if you have the outer squeegee seals / felt that goes on the chrome on the doors and small windows. Also looking for a 74 lower chrome trim and both corner parts for the front windshield. Thanks Johnny.

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have corner parts for front windshield, send me your address and I will send them to you
None of the other stuff you mentioned