Does anyone know Paul Corcoran - UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Don

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know Paul Corcoran who has been on this forum offering boot/trunk floor panels and door cards and dash pads?

I paid for some trunk/boot floor panels back on 18th Sep and now one month later still no sign of them.

He has placed his location has romford essex, and is on ebay as coupe9.

I need a location.

Thanks

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Did you pay him via Paypal? If so you should have his address. Don't you have the address you shipped the payment to if it wasn't done electronically?

The Don

Reaction score
Unfortunately, in my stupidity I paid by wire transfer into his bank. Although, I have the details of the account they will not release his address. Here is hoping that it is a communication glitch and that the items will appear soon.

CSLCOUPE

Reaction score
You've been logged on several time's in the last few weeks. You found time to pick up a new IPHONE, but no time(in 2month's) to follow through on your sales,,,com'on :roll:

BarryMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
Paul Corcoran

I met Paul personally when l visited London in mid Oct and bought from him a pair of good condition front hood grills. He gave me one side of the trunk/boot lid panel as a sample of his workmanship. I find it well made and precise and the quality is excellent. In my short meeting and conversation with him l find him friendly and someone who runs a decent woodwork business and knowledgeable in what he does. Frankly l don't think he's out to con anyone. Give the guy a chance to prove himself and to make good.

The Don

Reaction score
Problem Solved - please lock/delete

Wow, talk about the power of the forum.

Paul has now contacted me and re-imbursed me in full via paypal.

Thanks to all

paul corcoran

Reaction score
why is this thread still up? delete now please

i have deleted my posts on this thread started by andrew

andrew has been refunded plus costs yet can't find the time to delete his thread

I'm pretty unimpressed with all this and the unhelpful comments left by some others although thanks to those for supportive PM's

this forum is not judge and jury and is no place to force people to give out information they feel is private, online is no place to force people into difficult situations especially one like this where all users are shall we say on the fortunate side of life

can someone please advise how to delete this thread as the problem is resolved

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Paul,

Don't worry too much about this, the majority here are open minded and know that sometimes these things happen and we just move on.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.