Daily Driver Insurance

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I currently have Mapfre for my 335xi (who bought Commerce). I liked Commerce, I have had nothing but headaches with Mapfre over striking a pothole that trashed my tire/rim and spindle. Being told it is collision and threatening a surcharge because I hit the pothole, the pothole did not hit me. Also screwing up my claim and not really caring about getting it right. Trying to get a sense of other companies so feel free to chime in. I have Haggerty for my Bimmers so I cannot go with them as one could if I had Grundy for example.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Best to call around and get quotes from a larger insurance company.

I've been with StateFarm for 34 years only 3 claims, 2 in 2013, two separate cars. 1 in 2014. I was treated well on all 3 instances.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Best to call around and get quotes from a larger insurance company.

I've been with StateFarm for 34 years only 3 claims, 2 in 2013, two separate cars. 1 in 2014. I was treated well on all 3 instances.
I have been with State Farm for decades. They were fine with my Driver's Schools in the coupe - it was a "school". My son and daughter have had a couple of claims and never had a problem.

When i asked for my latest increase in Agreed Value they gave me $5k more than I asked for.