CSL Prints..

Discussion in 'Photos' started by DV, Jul 5, 2018.

1. DV

DV New Member

420366E7-9CA6-4457-8710-63DDED2F3871.jpeg A924B088-4C25-45A7-BC60-C4DE316D1CA2.jpeg 098F0398-40B6-4876-9240-DEC98A3B0F8B.jpeg 081B7157-FC08-4F91-8DEC-E51B9C45B7F7.jpeg E8C7D9E4-D1DA-4334-BBE9-32AF97CAFD68.jpeg

bdigel likes this.
  2. coalboy

coalboy New Member

Just back from Classic Le Mans with our freshly restored CSL. Only problem was being stopped all the time for pictures and to chat to people...

IMG_8917.JPG
    IMG_8936.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2018
    Mal CSL 3.0, DV, Lorenzo and 2 others like this.
  3. Lorenzo

Lorenzo Active Member Site Donor

Lucky guy! Unfortunately I wasn't there this year but I got hundreds photos of amazing cars at Le Mans Classic. Probably the best event of 2018.

4. Yannick

Yannick Member

I also was there and have seen your car : Very nicely restored, a beautiful car... Congrats !

On the track side, there were 4 CSLs, but only one car was genuine ! A pity and very bad example of what shouldn't happen ( but the kind of situation we'll see happening and happening again in the future... until we only see CSL replicas on the track ?! )

:(

DV likes this.
  5. coalboy

coalboy New Member

Yes shame about the originality but the racing was worth the trip. We are considering Spa Classic next year have you been there?

6. Yannick

Yannick Member

Fully agree about the racing and even not mentionning the unbelievable and rare cars you see during the event : This year was my 8th time in Le Mans Classic and I have not missed
    the event since the very first Le Mans Classic edition in 2002.

As far as Spa Classic concerned, yes, I have. Le Mans Classic ( Le Mans, each two years ), the Oldtimer Grand-Prix ( Nürburgring, each year ) and Spa Classic ( Spa, each year ) definitely
    are IMO the mandatory EU events ( One could clearly mention Goodwod FOS as well ... but a slightly different event, as far as I'm concerned ).

On the Classic car show side, Techno Classica ( Essen, April each year ) and Retromobile ( Paris, February each year ) are the ones I would recomend ( there are others ).