CSL hub

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Hello all.
Looking for the rare CSL hub for sale, or exchange with a CS hub and price difference.
Attached pic (from forum member) shows the different lengths.
Shortest-02
Middle-CS
Long-CSL
Would like to have it for my 2nd Petri. Many thanks
Keshav

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks, but its NLA/ unobtainable! My local 'know it all' wished me good luck in my search.
I'm thinking, maybe some one has it in their car/ Petri (non CSL) and would want to revert to the original shorter hub and some money! Worth a try :)
I'm applying the Confucius rule: if you sit long enough at the river bank, you will see you 'part' floating by!
Steve, can you help?
Thanks. Keshav

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes I figured the part number may helo you or a source ID it definitelvely. I've never seen just the CSL hub come up for sale without the wheel attached to it.

Thanks, but its NLA/ unobtainable! My local 'know it all' wished me good luck in my search.
I'm thinking, maybe some one has it in their car/ Petri (non CSL) and would want to revert to the original shorter hub and some money! Worth a try :)
I'm applying the Confucius rule: if you sit long enough at the river bank, you will see you 'part' floating by!
Steve, can you help?
Thanks. Keshav

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks again. I've saved the pic/ part#. Since this phenomenal forum caters to around the world, one never knows what lurks around the corner.
As the year comes to an end, I wish every member, their families and their most cherished possession, their E9, past, current and future, ALL THE VERY BEST for the coming year.
The comradeship here is literally like in a extended family and I can't help but check in every single day.
THANK YOU ALL