CSL at Estoril

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Friend is a course worker at Estoril. Saw this CSL(?) during a private test day.

Anyone recognize it?
Screenshot_20230417-160101_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230417-160053_Instagram.jpg

johnnybgood7

Reaction score
its a stunning livery,iconic i spoke an belgian mechanic who used to work on the car he told me that the paintwork in 1979 was 10.000 d.m it was in metallic and for those days ,

shanon

Reaction score
If this is the same car that was at the recent 2023 Le Mans Classic, think it was the quickest in that it was placed highest on the grid at the start I saw.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Firstly I have no idea what I’m talking about. Secondly, not sure, but I suspect it is a tribute. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that livery on a Group 5 body kit. Most look like Luigi, including other tributes like Werner’s.

Agree, I do not know what I am talking about either, but I will say this:

- Keshav's picture is nicer (color, rims, exhaust).
- The other one is nice, but it is missing the black decal behind the side grills, and has the Pirelli spoiler yet the tires are Good Year.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Agree, I do not know what I am talking about either, but I will say this:

- Keshav's picture is nicer (color, rims, exhaust).
- The other one is nice, but it is missing the black decal behind the side grills, and has the Pirelli spoiler yet the tires are Good Year.

By way of @Keshav, I am familiar with the car that he posted and the builder. He is an automotive genius and the car is nothing short of amazing.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
By way of @Keshav, I am familiar with the car that he posted and the builder. He is an automotive genius and the car is nothing short of amazing.
Is the guy Julien ‘Juma’ Mampaey?
Anyway, the first car is also missing the black tape on the headlights and looks like the co-pilot is R2 D2.