CSI inc

louis499

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with CSI inc especially involving sheet metal parts such as rockers.

thanks

john p
72 csi

louis499

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with CSI inc especially involving sheet metal parts such as rockers.

thanks

john p
72 csi

OZCSi

Reaction score
Hi, I have bought some parts off them and visited their shop in Pomona if that is the CSi inc you are talking about?

Small shop, but those guys really love what they do, and it is a place where you have to pay some $$$ for the right part but they stand behind it and work hard to keep their customers happy. Thats my take, I am in OZtralia and wish they were down the street.........not 15hrs away by 747

OZCSi

Reaction score
Hi, I have bought some parts off them and visited their shop in Pomona if that is the CSi inc you are talking about?

Small shop, but those guys really love what they do, and it is a place where you have to pay some $$$ for the right part but they stand behind it and work hard to keep their customers happy. Thats my take, I am in OZtralia and wish they were down the street.........not 15hrs away by 747

Laldog

Site Donor
Reaction score
CSi

I would not reccomend them.

On my last transaction with them, it took over 3 months and at least as many emails from me before they finally admitted they didn't have the part I ordered. Very frustrating. Instead we agreed on a used part that when it arrived basically unusable. (forward quarter panel patch)

I ended up ordering the part new through Walloth Nesch in Germany. It was received quickly and the quality was excellent. Of course, it cost more for shipping, but the overall customer experience made it worth it.

For large items like rockers, I imagine it will be pricey to ship, but given the quality and ease of transaction, I'd still go with them.

I'm considering ordering a couple of rocker parts, so I'd love to know how you make out. (I'm still trying to figure out which of the rocker parts makes the most sense.)

Hope this helps.

Laldog

Site Donor
Reaction score
CSi

I would not reccomend them.

On my last transaction with them, it took over 3 months and at least as many emails from me before they finally admitted they didn't have the part I ordered. Very frustrating. Instead we agreed on a used part that when it arrived basically unusable. (forward quarter panel patch)

I ended up ordering the part new through Walloth Nesch in Germany. It was received quickly and the quality was excellent. Of course, it cost more for shipping, but the overall customer experience made it worth it.

For large items like rockers, I imagine it will be pricey to ship, but given the quality and ease of transaction, I'd still go with them.

I'm considering ordering a couple of rocker parts, so I'd love to know how you make out. (I'm still trying to figure out which of the rocker parts makes the most sense.)

Hope this helps.

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Its up to your driving style, your mileage may vary.

Dale "trying to quit the blame game, it doesn't work" Phelps

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Its up to your driving style, your mileage may vary.

Dale "trying to quit the blame game, it doesn't work" Phelps

BlauMitWeiss

Reaction score
Body Panels CSI/2002AD

Just before Ben of CSI purchased 2002AD, I purchased some body panels from him for my 2002. Of course the time it took was excessive and the panels were incorrect. Ben replied...tough titty!

2002AD has nosedived since Ben took them on, parts are 3-4 months and few repeat customers.

k

BlauMitWeiss

Reaction score
Body Panels CSI/2002AD

Just before Ben of CSI purchased 2002AD, I purchased some body panels from him for my 2002. Of course the time it took was excessive and the panels were incorrect. Ben replied...tough titty!

2002AD has nosedived since Ben took them on, parts are 3-4 months and few repeat customers.

k

schnell540

Reaction score
I tend to order parts, hord them, and install or inspect them months or years later. That explanation sets the backdrop for this: Everytime I have bought something from CSi, it turns out to be the wrong thing, if I was "lucky" enough to get it after months of waiting. CSi relay? Wrong relay. e9 factory manual? e3. I could keep going, but you get the idea.

I would NEVER and I mean NEVER buy from them (or 2002AD, which they own).

schnell540

Reaction score
I tend to order parts, hord them, and install or inspect them months or years later. That explanation sets the backdrop for this: Everytime I have bought something from CSi, it turns out to be the wrong thing, if I was "lucky" enough to get it after months of waiting. CSi relay? Wrong relay. e9 factory manual? e3. I could keep going, but you get the idea.

I would NEVER and I mean NEVER buy from them (or 2002AD, which they own).