Critique the condition of these spark plugs please

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just be aware that the BP6ES only comes with a non-removable screw on tip making it unusable. The Resistor plug (BP6ESR?) I think is available but you don’t want more resistance. If you find the BP6ES be sure and ask if the tip is removable.

Last edited:

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You need to look on ebay for the BP6ES and BP5ES, they stopped making the non-resistor version. Both were availalable with the screw off tip, you just have to make sure it's the right code number, I've bought plenty and have some now. I use BP5ES for city driving in hot weather so you may want to give them a try. Also beware that many vendors will list BP 5 or 6 ES and ship you the resistor version so confirm before buying amhik. Here is a removable tipped BP6ES:

IMG_1996.jpg

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
You need to look on ebay for the BP6ES and BP5ES, they stopped making the non-resistor version. Both were availalable with the screw off tip, you just have to make sure it's the right code number, I've bought plenty and have some now. I use BP5ES for city driving in hot weather so you may want to give them a try. Also beware that many vendors will list BP 5 or 6 ES and ship you the resistor version so confirm before buying amhik. Here is a removable tipped BP6ES:

View attachment 147584

I can get those BP6ES, they come WITH the removable tip.
plenty of sources,

30AA57B1-7686-48EF-B4D1-F3B2768C5555.jpeg

it come with the Removable SAE threaded tip. (Be aware of the typical saying ALWAYS/NEVER/ONLY, it may be SOMETIMES, check it by yourself)

BECA21E2-5468-4A98-AAA6-C98CBB22041F.jpeg

Last edited: