Craigslist BMW Finds:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Snag this Markos!

No craigslist early 635 slips through my fingers without my knowing it. :) I have been in touch with Patti since last week. She has my offer on the table but has another 15 people interested and is recovering from the flu. Take a look at all 20 pages of this post and you won't see me posting any M90's under $6K here. There is a reason for that. It just might have something to do with a guy in the bay area, and a driver named Bob. ;)

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I love the water buffalo hide seats. I remember seeing a couple of those back when I worked at the dealership. It just looks so well worn - comfortable.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Oh man, I keep thinking about this car. It is the 2-door version of my gray market '81 735i - same color and everything. That car pulled like a freight train, and never let me down. My wife is giving me the "don't you dare" eyes right now, because she sees the wheels turning...

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
First thing I'd do w/an E24 is remove the side mouldings. Looks SO much better IMHO:

15259142855_2d8cef512c_c.jpg

Craig Bower

Reaction score
Oh yes I'm in it. Can't say I will buy one but I vastly prefer the e12 based versions (with Euro bumpers).
I’m with you Markos (I think my phone’s spell check didn’t rewrite your name this time!). I couldn’t resist temptation to pick up a couple e12 based euro projects. This BMW thing is getting addicting. Luckily my wife is very understanding.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score