Coupeguy

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael

Site Donor
Reaction score
Dan has been providing assistance and parts for our cars for decades.

I highly recommend him as a reputable provider of all things e9 coupe related.

CSLRich

Reaction score
Intercontinental couping

Dan's helped me out a couple of times with hard to source parts. I usually order from UK and collect in the US and Dan's always come through.

Rich

duane_sword

Reaction score
Yes, prompt, pleasant, respects the coupe/E9 community and yet I also respect he is in business to make a $. A good man and stands behind quality product well represented.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have nothing but good things to say about Dan. i bought a very nice car from him - very accurately described. i have bought a few things from him as well. he has always been fair with me.

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
My primary concern is to help owners keep the E9 marque on the road, there are way too many that are falling out due to unrepairable rust as time takes its toll. However, no matter what you do there is no way to make everyone happy. I treat people as I am treated but some like scotteyouknowwho do not seem to know how to treat a person with respect and professionalism. Anyway, glad to help any of you folks, almost any. Funny thing about human nature, some will go out of their way to bad mouth someone, while others will do the same to help or thank someone. Think about it scott.

CSteve

Reaction score
As I said in an earlier post, my dealings with Dan have always been positive. I do remember some threads where people like matthewp above wrote about problems with Dan. And I think Dan jumped into the fray. I don't remember how things were resolved.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.