Complete '73 dash

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I know I might as well be asking for a winning lottery ticket, but due to a lot of parts being stolen on my sunroof Taiga CSi build I'm in need of a complete dash - condition is open as I'll probably restore it. I'll probably have to do this piece by piece so any assistance is helpful.

Thanks for all your help

Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 153

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
dash parts

Do you mean just the wood parts? Wood and vinyl covered parts, and alum trim? Console as well? I'll send a PM re: wood parts...
Dave V. in NC

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We found all of the wood for Jeff and Bela has no cores right now anyway.

He needs all the vinyl dash pieces and probably the non-A/C console as well. It really sucks when someone steals from you.

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
I know I might as well be asking for a winning lottery ticket, but due to a lot of parts being stolen on my sunroof Taiga CSi build I'm in need of a complete dash - condition is open as I'll probably restore it. I'll probably have to do this piece by piece so any assistance is helpful.

Thanks for all your help

Jeff

You are in LA ? CoupeKing is down in San Pedro and may have them. www.coupeking.com

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm out of town right now and will respond as soon as possible - Mike I'm good with any year dash, I just didn;t think the later ones fit properly. I'm no e9 dash expert, don;t know if it's like 02s where there's an early middle and later type. So ia it 6 pieces, not including glove box? Ill get to the PMs tomorrow - ned to talk to you guys and thank you all very much!
Jeff

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
you can buy the trunk floor panel (over the spare) new from BMW ... and it fits. i have one in my coupe.

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks guys - have the floor panels, the arch and trunk lid trim and dreaded tool box to be dealt with. First the dash issue.....

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
you can buy a new tool box, if you want a used one that requires some fix up, I have one

execmalibu

Reaction score
I have several dashes... Even a NOS one...

I have several dashes even a NOS dash with the wood etc...

310-456-8833 I am in Malibu...