Comedians in Cars Getting coffee

Rod Cole

Reaction score
He claimed he intended to take care of everything pointed out, which was a lot of detail work. I let him know I'd rather get to know my car by doing it all myself, and would rather he work on the price than the car. After some time we came to an agreement & now I'm working on it & so far not disappointed~!!!

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
He claimed he intended to take care of everything pointed out, which was a lot of detail work. I let him know I'd rather get to know my car by doing it all myself, and would rather he work on the price than the car. After some time we came to an agreement & now I'm working on it & so far not disappointed~!!!

I would have gone that way too. The lot boy assigned to do your car is not going to take anywhere near as much care as you will.

Eiremon

Site Donor $
Reaction score

Good call.