Comedians in Cars Getting coffee

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow. The espresso cups he uses look like mine :)... I will check if mine are still here.

While buying my car I was told it was used for his show. Just thinking maybe I shouldn't have said anything till after I see the show~

scottd

Reaction score
Looks like Alec Baldwin in the guest and the car is a '74 nacht blue tan interior US car. Did I get the second part right?

Scott

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
My wife has watched the entire run on nextflix. When she saw the 507 episode she politely informed me that this BMW was much prettier than mine. To which I replied that a $1M BMW would kill my budget. :D

At least she has an eye for style

Bionicgold

Reaction score
Funny, just yesterday I looked up the episode guide for this show to see if Seinfeld has ever driven an E9 and today I see this! Is that Baikal Blue?

Rod Cole

Reaction score
Funny, just yesterday I looked up the episode guide for this show to see if Seinfeld has ever driven an E9 and today I see this! Is that Baikal Blue?
Yes it is, or at least my car is. Two different people (one was the guy that sold it to me) told me it's the car I bought, I'll know better after I see the show.

scottd

Reaction score
Not what I would call a glowing review of the coupe. Aside from a few compliments, it really was almost critical.

Scott

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think a poor coupe would drive better than the rusty 356, Jerry is a Porsche bigot

Rod Cole

Reaction score
Well, that is the car I bought, and he's right in that it hasn't been well maintained. I have serviced the electric window regulators to get them working smooth. Brake calipers were stuck, I rebuilt them and am now looking into master cylinder rebuild parts. Power steering is not real strong at low rpm, but yet to look into. Overall it's a very nice car, in need of a little T.L.C. - which it's getting. Oh, I already put in a nice wood steering wheel~

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Finally watched it tonight. Similar state as mine. If I had Jerry's staff of mechanics and multiple Porsche four-cams, I'd probably look down on it as well. But Lance Armstrong feels the same lactic acid going over the Ventoux as the regional racer on the local hills.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Not what I would call a glowing review of the coupe. Aside from a few compliments, it really was almost critical.

Scott

If you are doing a series like this, and you don't like a particular car your guys get for you, why not get another one?

Eiremon

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Wow - I believe that's the coupe which sold on BaT a while back and went to a dealer in Waltham MA. I saw it in person last fall. I thought about test driving it but decided not to waste my time or theirs as the price was inflated. I wish I had driven it now that I see it on the show!!

It looked better in photos than in did in person - needed some TLC. The dealer gave it none - he even left it sit out in the snow over the winter. I am surprised that it ended up on this show - it would have been nice to see them drive a pristine car. I hope that the new owner can restore it to a good condition - and get rid of those diving board bumpers! I would think that the Seinfeld episode adds a bit of value to the car?