Come on!!!

bombayflash

Reaction score
this a prime example of the bubble that is happening in the auto market.
this car is a perfect example of that.
poorly restored e9 with no tool box and any detail regarding the quality of restoration, records, mileage etc.., is now demanding 70k
wow!
same thing is happening in the old 911 market. crazy money is being demanded and paid by stupid buyers. cars with old technology, unsafe at best are demanding these ludicrous amounts, so they can be driven to auto shows on sunny days?
the main reason is the commodities and stock market is now at dangerous levels, bonds are in a bubble, and saving rates are at seal level bottom.
so the money is going in cars.
that will also blow up in everybody's face.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
This makes me want to put the 1972 Roundie up for sale.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Do they give you a smoking jacket for test drives and negotiate in the leather armchair behind? Not only no tool kit, no panels covered i on the inner trunk lid. And I still can't fine the speaker grille.

scottd

Reaction score
This seller is also discussed "in the old 911 market..." Not sure they'll get this $$, but know it would be nice for all coupe values if they did.

this a prime example of the bubble that is happening in the auto market.
this car is a perfect example of that.
poorly restored e9 with no tool box and any detail regarding the quality of restoration, records, mileage etc.., is now demanding 70k
wow!
same thing is happening in the old 911 market. crazy money is being demanded and paid by stupid buyers. cars with old technology, unsafe at best are demanding these ludicrous amounts, so they can be driven to auto shows on sunny days?
the main reason is the commodities and stock market is now at dangerous levels, bonds are in a bubble, and saving rates are at seal level bottom.
so the money is going in cars.
that will also blow up in everybody's face.