Ceylon CSL

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gorgeous CSL.
Of all the ones lately for sale, at a glance, this is one is the most complete looking one I've noticed. Correct rims, leather Petri, the plastic covers on the side of the seats (flimsy and easily broken over the years) and even the rubber piece for fixed rear windows to prevent water dripping in, 5 black slat kidney etc etc....
Everything else seems well sorted out too.

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
Gorgeous CSL.
Of all the ones lately for sale, at a glance, this is one is the most complete looking one I've noticed. Correct rims, leather Petri, the plastic covers on the side of the seats (flimsy and easily broken over the years) and even the rubber piece for fixed rear windows to prevent water dripping in, 5 black slat kidney etc etc....
Everything else seems well sorted out too.

Yeah I still have those origional black plastic covers on the sides of the CSL seats. Poorly designed and a poor choice of flimsy material imo.
Almost every time I get in I clip my shoe on it. I know I am going to snap it one day.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Coupeguy in Colorado has made some copies of those flaps. His copies are much sturdier. I removed my old flaps and put them in a box.

Lovely color. Totally period and cool.

Not sure the seat fabric is correct (texture seems a little smooth), but that is a minor nit to pick.

Scott