cars cars cars

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
The Meilenwerk (now Classic Remise) is fantastic.

We should organize an E9 Forum Trip to Germany to attend Techno Classica (25-29 March/Essen), visit the Classic Remise in Berlin (Both are dreams come true...) and everything in between such as the BMW Museum and the Porsche Museum.

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
I assume you mean the facility and not a car...

It’s an former central tram garage/station in Berlin. In fact, they claim it was the largest in Europe at the time. So it has a definitive industrial makeup with the typical large skylights and steel girder framed brick.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I assume you mean the facility and not a car...

It’s an former central tram garage/station in Berlin. In fact, they claim it was the largest in Europe at the time. So it has a definitive industrial makeup with the typical large skylights and steel girder framed brick.
Yes, the building roof. I don't ever remember seeing a brick roof like that. Very cool.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There’s a similar place in Frankfurt called the Klassikstadt. Really worth a visit as they have some really cool restoration and related shops in there along with lots of private high end classic cars parked in open and individual glass walled cubicles.
Click on Klassikstadt and then the 360* tour