Bummerfest

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well, we got the caravan to Bimmerfest together alright enough and the OC guys got up in fast time, 45 minutes - We all rolled about 6:30 and were sailing along until I heard a metallic 'zip' sound from the rear of the 02 about 15 minutes later. I threw a shoe (Kentucky Derby talk) just shy of Lindero Canyon - left rear passenger tire blew out, and when I came around I noticed I had a drip leak coming out of bottom of the gas tank, so I was a DNF for the day. I got to watch a lot of blinged out e46's etc zoom by waiting the 40 minutes for AAA to show up. A very nice fellow named Eric in a sweet Verona black plate 1600 stopped to check on me, and I sent him on...hope we get to talk again soon. Anyway, my day was done before it got started, and Ron P, sorry for the gas drops splashing back at you (kinda NASCAR style), JB4 told me you were trying to catch up. The one time I try to lead the pack and drive fast......oh well, I heard the parking up there was the usual mess.....I think I'm taking the E30 to Bay Area in two weeks.....sheesh!
Jeff[/img]

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well, we got the caravan to Bimmerfest together alright enough and the OC guys got up in fast time, 45 minutes - We all rolled about 6:30 and were sailing along until I heard a metallic 'zip' sound from the rear of the 02 about 15 minutes later. I threw a shoe (Kentucky Derby talk) just shy of Lindero Canyon - left rear passenger tire blew out, and when I came around I noticed I had a drip leak coming out of bottom of the gas tank, so I was a DNF for the day. I got to watch a lot of blinged out e46's etc zoom by waiting the 40 minutes for AAA to show up. A very nice fellow named Eric in a sweet Verona black plate 1600 stopped to check on me, and I sent him on...hope we get to talk again soon. Anyway, my day was done before it got started, and Ron P, sorry for the gas drops splashing back at you (kinda NASCAR style), JB4 told me you were trying to catch up. The one time I try to lead the pack and drive fast......oh well, I heard the parking up there was the usual mess.....I think I'm taking the E30 to Bay Area in two weeks.....sheesh!
Jeff[/img]

RonP

Reaction score
Jeff,

Sorry to see/hear of your mishap. I was trying to fill your rearview mirror without getting a ticket and your little duece was just singing along and the faster I went, the faster you went! See you at the '02 Fest!

RonP

Reaction score
Jeff,

Sorry to see/hear of your mishap. I was trying to fill your rearview mirror without getting a ticket and your little duece was just singing along and the faster I went, the faster you went! See you at the '02 Fest!