Bring A Trailer 1972 BMW 3.0CS Group 2

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
This is the first I've seen of the spoiler air ports actually being connected to the front brakes for cooling. Is it a custom (cobbled up) affair or is there a bracket on the calipers that comes with the Willwood setup? Has anybody done this for a stock disk brake set up?

Unless you're tracking a car, brake cooling doesn't seem too advantageous, but surely doesn't hurt (unless it's pouring ran and a ton of water gets on your brakes, defeating the purpose).

Any flexible hosing can be used.

bdigel

Reaction score
This is the first I've seen of the spoiler air ports actually being connected to the front brakes for cooling. Is it a custom (cobbled up) affair or is there a bracket on the calipers that comes with the Willwood setup? Has anybody done this for a stock disk brake set up?
My Old Boss and I actually made that . My boss welded some brackets to some oval exhaust tubing that allowed the hose to have a place to attach to , It was a nice set up . If you have a 3seris of any kind there are dozens of options for brake ducting but any of the other cars its all custom work .