BMW Shirts ($10ea)

m73

Reaction score
If anyone wants a deal on shirts I am selling them for $10ea:

Medium or Large available & Next Level brand 100% cotton (may or may not be for everyone)

2002 styles only, but still vintage BMW!

Web-store link seems to be the easiest way to choose size & color:

https://www.mofaraz.com/store

-Mo

MoFaraz_Shirt.jpg

m73

Reaction score
hi Mo
that sounds good
what are the sizes like ?

ok i will look in your webpage
thanks
Hi DeQ

Lets talk with PM-- I believe international shipping has risen this year so about $17 for a package (up to 3 shirts)

Calculate about 5% shrinkage- I recommend Large (but will send you a size chart)...

-Mo

m73

Reaction score
I still have 4-5 of each design in each color (size Large) if anyone is in need....

PM or visit link to own one.

Thanks,

Mo

m73

Reaction score
I can actually make a 'weltmeister' for our e9's if anyone wants them--

It would look just like this except with a group2 CSL + m30 instead of m10 engine code

Just a thought....

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would buy a couple E9 CSL weltmeister tees in the color show on your web store for the M10 Weltmeister shirt. One would quickly get stained with oil or grease helping a fellow classic driver by the side of the road, so I'd buy a 2nd as a clean backup. I's not that I don't like 2002's (I've had 3, two of them tii's), but we're E9 folk.

Reactions: m73

m73

Reaction score
I would buy a couple E9 CSL weltmeister tees in the color show on your web store for the M10 Weltmeister shirt. One would quickly get stained with oil or grease helping a fellow classic driver by the side of the road, so I'd buy a 2nd as a clean backup. I's not that I don't like 2002's (I've had 3, two of them tii's), but we're E9 folk.

Agreed. I concur with an e9 design -- It is possible to do more colors if members decide on a pre-order type of deal.

I would most likely post a final design first, then let you guys decide (shirt material can also be a looser fitting cotton or cotton/blend)

You can also PM me if you had more questions on a 2002 shirt -- they are a fair deal.

Thanks,

Mo

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mo, the 2002 shirts are a great deal. I really like the design and would love to see it morphed into an e9 shirt. I think you could move quite a few off the shelf.

Hoping it will happen, Steve.

m73

Reaction score
Mo, the 2002 shirts are a great deal. I really like the design and would love to see it morphed into an e9 shirt. I think you could move quite a few off the shelf.

Hoping it will happen, Steve.

Thanks Steve,

I'll post something soon & see what transpires. Also wishing your project positive energy -- it is great you are sharing your time & efforts.

-Mo