BMW Mugs

jhjacobs

Reaction score
I was looking for a new patch supplier and I saw this at a www.flpatch.com:

mugsfinal600.jpg

I have sent in a request for quote. I may ask them to put our E9-Driven image on one side and the Motorsport logo on the other. If I decide to do a small production run of these I'll post follow up.

jhjacobs

Reaction score
I was looking for a new patch supplier and I saw this at a www.flpatch.com:

mugsfinal600.jpg

I have sent in a request for quote. I may ask them to put our E9-Driven image on one side and the Motorsport logo on the other. If I decide to do a small production run of these I'll post follow up.

jhjacobs

Reaction score
I am looking to have some enhanced artwork created. I am looking for a better version of the image below. If anyone has something better I would certainly appreciate it.

batfly.jpg

jhjacobs

Reaction score
I am looking to have some enhanced artwork created. I am looking for a better version of the image below. If anyone has something better I would certainly appreciate it.

batfly.jpg

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Wow, that what I was looking for. Remarkable similarity to the White Bat photo, even that shadow is the same. I am hoping to have a graphic artist "stylize" a flying bat based on these and other photos to update / enhance the E9-Driven logo for badges, patches, shirts, etc.

Thanks,

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Wow, that what I was looking for. Remarkable similarity to the White Bat photo, even that shadow is the same. I am hoping to have a graphic artist "stylize" a flying bat based on these and other photos to update / enhance the E9-Driven logo for badges, patches, shirts, etc.

Thanks,

Laldog

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am hoping to have a graphic artist "stylize" a flying bat based on these and other photos to update / enhance the E9-Driven logo for badges, patches, shirts, etc.

JJ,

What kind of "stylized" look are you looking for??

I'm pretty good at hacking around with Photoshop, and if you have an idea of what you like, or need, I'll give it a run.

Let me know.

Laldog

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am hoping to have a graphic artist "stylize" a flying bat based on these and other photos to update / enhance the E9-Driven logo for badges, patches, shirts, etc.

JJ,

What kind of "stylized" look are you looking for??

I'm pretty good at hacking around with Photoshop, and if you have an idea of what you like, or need, I'll give it a run.

Let me know.