BMW featured marque at 2011 Palo Alto Concours June 26th

kurtd

Site Donor
Reaction score
The Palo Alto Concours is a nice event held on the Stanford campus each year where they feature one import and one domestic marque and this year it is BMW and Ford Flatheads. Normally coupes are in the etc category but this year there will likely be a coupe category based on the classes for Mercedes last year.

Mark your calender for Sunday June 26th and let's see if we can get a strong coupe turn out.

Web site is: http://www.paconcours.com/ but is light on details and there is no signup sheet yet.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I would love to attend but this is the year I retire and my wife and I and youngest son are driving across country before he gets too old to hang out with dad. This should be a great venue, wish it were a bit earlier in June.

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Still Room in the Corral

I talked with Al, one of the organizers, for this Palo Alto event and he said there was still room for more cars. They are honoring BMW and Ford and it should be a good event with the weather clearing up. I'll be there with my Sahara Coupe. He said that a number of Coupes were registered for the concours competition.

Regards, Jon

bjshafer

Reaction score
It was a nice line up on Sunday.

Attachments

• Palo Alto 1.jpg
    Palo Alto 1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 169