BMW E9 2.5 2800 3.0 CS CSi CSL replacement wheel house covers

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello all,
NMNA...... these look pretty ok a first glance. Restoration company in Poland.

Keshav

020C9B16-5BAF-4E7C-BB9D-F952E6B96F5B.jpeg

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Show of hands...tossing away the supply vs demand concept how many believe these are priced reasonably?

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I wrote to them, introducing our forum and asked whether their export price outside the EU would be without the local Polish VAT which is 23%, per the net. If that works out, then the price becomes competitive. I’ve also asked for shipping prices and possible ‘bulk order’ discount, all providing the color, fit and look is excellent.
Maybe @Wladek knows more of this company....

Wladek

Reaction score
Actually i know nothing of them. From their website i read that this is family company, that was/is mainly specialized in body work, but due complex car renovations they also evolved for missing parts reproduction. This year they made restoration of 3.0CSI, so i assume this covers where reproduced in ocassion of that project.
Funny thing is that here in Poland they want ca. 420 EUR for the panels, so in Germany it's cheaper.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Based on what I heard from them, I’ve asked specifically what the export price to the US will be which will also apply to all non EU countries. Also asked for an email contact and some pics of them installed in a car......

Hello! The price is for a set of 4 pieces visible on the advertisement. Production is in fact complicated because we wanted to get the part as close as possible to the original (preservation of structure and shape). All parts are perfectly matched to the car. We started production trials at the beginning of the year, when these parts were not yet available in bmw. We assumed then that the price would be around 500 euros because the production is quite complicated and the cost of the material used for production is high. Due to the fact that these parts appeared in series production, we reduced the price. The elements are flexible, yet very resistant to damage.This will allow many years of trouble-free use of the parts. At the same time, resistant to temperature. As for sales in the EU, as you probably know, the company VAT will be 0%. When it comes to exports outside the EU, we need to know the subject. I think that with a larger order we can negotiate. It depends on how many pieces you are interested in and to which country we should export.”

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
As mentioned, it looks much better than the BMW repops. It is safe to assume that this is as good as it gets. Here is a comparison:

New repop:
69A2A621-C298-4B99-A70E-DF633C84AA62.jpeg

Original:
1979648B-F296-4199-BFBB-56DA09F596C7.jpeg

466512E2-B20D-483A-8FDD-ADB8599B9222.jpeg

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
I wrote to them, introducing our forum and asked whether their export price outside the EU would be without the local Polish VAT which is 23%, per the net. If that works out, then the price becomes competitive. I’ve also asked for shipping prices and possible ‘bulk order’ discount, all providing the color, fit and look is excellent.
Maybe @Wladek knows more of this company....
I need a set if they are correct.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So ladies and gents, [email protected]
Here’s the latest news and as off now, please contact seller directly and as she mentions, if it’s a ‘larger’ order, she could even send a ‘few sets’ together or individually. I would ask the total price including shipping, depending on the country you are ordering from.
325€ export price, NON EU COUNTRIES/ €400 otherwise seems phenomenal..... cost of shipping is what it is, the parts being fragile need proper packing or else........ certainly cheaper than BMW and as HBChris mentioned, not as flimsy a product.
Keshav

Hello!
According to the information we have obtained, the VAT rate on exports is 0%, the duty is 0%. The set price after deduction of VAT is around 325.00 euros. It seems that the price with transport and packaging should not exceed EUR 500.00 per set (it is known that this is somewhat dependent on the destination of shipment).

The cheapest would be to send several items in one transport, but it would probably be difficult for you to make a collective order.
Greetings!

Last edited:

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just had a reply regarding an order to be shipped to Australia and postage is expensive to say the least. €140 to ship to Aus... wow...

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
On request from the company......

“If you can, please provide information that we always try to look for the cheapest courier company and best estimate the cost of transport individually depending on the place of delivery.
Thanks for your kindness and patience.”