BMW E9 2.5 2800 3.0 CS CSi CSL replacement wheel house covers

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey Drew,
looking excellent.... very nice indeed. I think you are referring to the two parts that go on the side next to the fender? The rubberish central strip holds them together.

View attachment 87020
Thanks, Keshav! I sent a PM to Kastelic asking for the price for those 2 pieces. The W&N covers were very flexible and easy to cut out for the battery cables. I had to remove the 6X9" speakers in the back deck and the floor-mounted battery holder to start the project. The previous owner also had a 3/8" piece of furniture grade plywood under the gray floor to support the battery. That was a very good idea since the metal floor is that distance from the bottom of the elephant skin covered plywood. Drew

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Drew, keep in mind that there will be a difference in color and texture between the W/N and Kastelik products. The narrower ones on the outsides are less visible, nonetheless they will be differences
Keshav

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks, Keshav! I sent a PM to Kastelic asking for the price for those 2 pieces. The W&N covers were very flexible and easy to cut out for the battery cables. I had to remove the 6X9" speakers in the back deck and the floor-mounted battery holder to start the project. The previous owner also had a 3/8" piece of furniture grade plywood under the gray floor to support the battery. That was a very good idea since the metal floor is that distance from the bottom of the elephant skin covered plywood. Drew
All coupes had plywood between the wheel arches, unlike the 2002.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Keshav-I got a reply from Kastelic on the price for the 2 small curved pieces. 170 Euro delivered to Ft. Lauderdale! My dark spaces next to the fenders will just have to stay dark. Getting their products to the US will have to be done in larger quantities to ease the shipping costs. Thanks again for the advice on the color & texture differences. Drew

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Drew, surely someone in the US will be ordering the wheelhouse covers in the near future and those two pieces can be sent along for you?