FS: ** NEW High Quality Reproduction E9 door cards

Reaction score
And here are some pictures of the interior door panels that we promised. We apologize that it took us so long...

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 290
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 332
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 267
  • 5a.jpg
    5a.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 259

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi all,
Great news regarding the door card sets. We received the first ‘trial’ set which are really well made. We recommended a couple of minor and simple alterations after which they will have a super quality/ look and fit and a very competitive price compared to what BMW was asking till they ran out of them. The first set was that good that we kept them and they will also send us the next updated version/ set after which ill report back surely with the thumbs up.

Oh yes, great work @KastelikClassicCar for two really good and needed products! Thanks

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi all,
Great news regarding the door card sets. We received the first ‘trial’ set which are really well made. We recommended a couple of minor and simple alterations after which they will have a super quality/ look and fit and a very competitive price compared to what BMW was asking till they ran out of them. The first set was that good that we kept them and they will also send us the next updated version/ set after which ill report back surely with the thumbs up.

Oh yes, great work @KastelikClassicCar for two really good and needed products! Thanks
hi Keshav ... we appreciate your review of these products.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
luckily i have nice door panels and a spare set of blue ones. i have been thinking of doing a set of black leather ones with an original top panel at some point (already have the leather and the new panel boards). just will have to wait until the car is painted and mechanically running / driving before i get around to that idea though.

Reaction score
Hello everyone interested in door panels!
We are currently in the process of refining the details of door cards. At the turn of January / February, the ordered sets should be ready for shipment.

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
We are pleased to announce that after long weeks of waiting, our door cards are refined in every detail and ready for sale!
We also offer material for door map pockets.
We are happy to answer all of your questions about our product!

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 209
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 195
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 220

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We have tested these for size and fit and highly recommend them. The overlaps on the rear cards can be trimmed to size if so wanted.
Working with this company is a real pleasure as they are very responsive, forthcoming and open to all requests.

73Polaris

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Please PM me the price for a set of navy blue door cards shipped to USA zip code 94024. Thanks.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@Markos
Seems that @KastelikClassicCar has two products now under one heading. Door cards and the wheelhouse covers.
That might be confusing to those looking for either of the two products? What do you recommend?
You could recommend a better method of ‘advertising’ the two items jointly or separately. Maybe via pm to her!

billpatterson

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi there
I am thinking about changing the colour of the seats and door panels in my E3 from tan to navy/marine blue. I am interested in a set (2 front, 2 rear) of door panels in navy/marine blue. Please PM me the cost and shipping cost to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada?

Regards,
Bill

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Bill,
The door cards are for the E9’s and not E3’s.

cheers
Keshav