FS: ** NEW High Quality Reproduction E9 door cards

Reaction score
At the moment, we are renewing two BMW E9 3.0 CSi (we have already carried out several renovations before), so we realize how important the dimensions are during assembly. We are sure that the fit is correct - there should be an original wooden spacer under the wood trims - this will ensure correct assembly. The door panels from the photo have been sold. As soon as we make the next sets I will send the assembly photo that interests you.

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
@KastelikClassicCar

Hello James!
Keshaw answered correct that at the moment we have wheel arch covers on sale. We should have production of door panels soon. We once made a dashboard for the client - the cockpit. Some photos below.

The cockpit was mostly made of new materials.

I am interested in the pricing for a complete cockpit/dashboard as shown in your previous posts for the E9. I am also interested to know whether you will/can offer trunk wheel arch covers for an E3 Bavaria?

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from @KastelikClassicCar in a while? I dropped them the note above, sent a PM, and sent an email directly with no reply so far. I was inquiring about fuse box door, glove box door, and under steering column panel refinishing that they had done in the past.

Johnny D

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi All,
Is this Kastelik Classic Car company still in business.
There have been a lot of closures recently and this thread started 18mths ago.
Also, the website hasn’t had an update.....