FS: ** NEW High Quality Reproduction E9 door cards

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This company has also started making sets of door panels. 850€ for a set of 4. I’m asking for some better pics......
Look quite nice to begin with! Pretty much the same price like WU has, but this might be a good deal for the European market.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This company has also started making sets of door panels. 850€ for a set of 4. I’m asking for some better pics......
Look quite nice to begin with! Pretty much the same price like WU has, but this might be a good deal for the European market.

Very good price! Is it finally happening for our cars?

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Very good price! Is it finally happening for our cars?

you mean the door cards? It’s about the same price as World Upholstry has, 1000$? If they do an export price...then that might be really competitive. Still curious to see some good pics of these door cards, front and back. I’ve asked them to provide some quality pics. Last price from BMW for the set was close to €1900.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
you mean the door cards? It’s about the same price as World Upholstry has, 1000$? If they do an export price...then that might be really competitive. Still curious to see some good pics of these door cards, front and back. I’ve asked them to provide some quality pics. Last price from BMW for the set was close to €1900.

I think that world is closer to $400-$600 each IIRC. This ad says 800 € for all four. Did I misread? (probably).

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
WU advertises 1000$ for the set, on eBay.com too. These guys are 850€. For that kind of price difference, I’d buy locally EU is local for us) Incase of problems/ replacement etc.....
If they do offer a non EU price, like with the covers, than that might be a real winner. Let them show their quality first. For Europe, 850€/ set of 4 is good.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@KastelikClassicCar
Please provide us some direct info regarding the door panels. Same questions like last time, export price outside the EU along with shipping to the US/ AUS for example. Some good detailed pictures of both, front and back sides of all 4 panels would be great. The rear sides are very important as all the fixtures points must be accurately punched in.
Im sure another question will come up soon, can these be made in other colors too? Even at a surcharge? That would ofcourse be spectacular.
Many thanks for all the good work and assistance provided
Keshav

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Can you get other colors besides black from World Upholstry or BMW? I see Kastel will offer in colors, thats great.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
AFAIK, World only offers them in black. @KastelikClassicCar would be ahead of the game if they offered in the factory BMW colors.

Not quite.... Per WU,
These reproduction door panels are now available in most factory colors. These panels are very faithful to the original and you would be hard pressed to distinguish it from the OEM version.​

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not quite.... Per WU,
These reproduction door panels are now available in most factory colors. These panels are very faithful to the original and you would be hard pressed to distinguish it from the OEM version.​

Good to know. That differs from what they state on the e9 door panel page.

C39143B4-64D3-4B4D-A0C4-E75D231B2652.jpeg

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Good to know. That differs from what they state on the e9 door panel page.

View attachment 79561

Hopefully the rear ‘cardboard’ has the pre cut holes or else....... even if the vinyl doesn’t which is good. Pretty unclear whether they offer the sets in different colors or it’s a DY job!

Reaction score
Welcome to all members of the respectable BME E9 forum. We are very pleased to host among the true enthusiasts of these unique cars.
Our priority is to give you the answer to all your questions as soon as possible. However, due to the fact that we currently have a lot of responsibilities related to work on commissioned renovations (and the fulfillment of contracts is the most important for us, because we respect our clients very much), we ask you for some understanding and patience. We would like to introduce our product to you very reliably and show you photos in good quality as @Keshaw suggested. We will also try to provide an approximate price along with the cost of transport to the USA and Australia. I think the whole report should be ready by the end of next week.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks for all your input and support in working with us. I’m sure we are all looking forward to your door card sets and the color options possible. Take all the time you need. 2 really good items coming from you is simply great.

regards
Keshav

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score

Reaction score
hi @KastelikClassicCar do you have a full list of E9 products you sell as it may be that a larger order can be made. It may be worth posting on parts for sale as I suspect you will get larger orders when we can combine multiple parts together.

Thanks again for producing these,

James
Hello James!
Keshaw answered correct that at the moment we have wheel arch covers on sale. We should have production of door panels soon. We once made a dashboard for the client - the cockpit. Some photos below.

The cockpit was mostly made of new materials.

Attachments

• 20190315_164052.jpg
    20190315_164052.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 20190315_163154.jpg
    20190315_163154.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 185
  • 20190315_164140.jpg
    20190315_164140.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 194
Reaction score
The parts that we were able to manufacture appeared thanks to the needs of our customers, whom we renovated cars. I must admit that we currently want to introduce wheel arch covers and door panels to the market to check the market. If there is interest, we will manufacture the next parts.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Keshav,
I see photos of the front panels under the day.Are these reproductions available?

Those parts have been reupholstered for a customer car. They could possibly do that for you but you'd have to not only send them all the parts, you’d want a sample of the vinyl to insure it’s what you are looking for. I’m sure their prices would be competitive compared to the current companies doing the job....