BMW E3 3.0 Si Estate

Joe Barthlow

Reaction score
https://www.classicheroes.co.uk/bmw-e3si-estate

d482d5_0324aa0ba3a240cf8fa68186803ba627~mv2_d_4995_3568_s_4_2.jpg

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
This was restored at The Werkshop in the Chicago area over a long prios of time. I got to see it and the parts car they sourced at a couple of points along the way. Done to a high standard as all their restorations are. I'm sure the owner is not making any money by selling at this price.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This was restored at The Werkshop in the Chicago area over a long prios of time. I got to see it and the parts car they sourced at a couple of points along the way. Done to a high standard as all their restorations are. I'm sure the owner is not making any money by selling at this price.
To put in in Brit Speak: Enough to make your bloomers tight!

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The prominence alone.......... but also the only "restorable" one left out of the small bunch, according to ad (which is probably true). PO seems to be the authority on them. I think the price $$$ will be peanuts down the road. I hope it goes to a member here and hope even more it comes to Cali! ;)

Dohn

Reaction score
If it is the only one I'm surprised Peter Gleeson hasn't latched onto it... Beautiful car.