Bluecoupe30! awesome seller

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I purchased some Bav parts from Mike and received all items in good order, shipped on time and arrived in excellent shape. I think it's important to acknowledge sellers who carry through - something I don't always do:-(

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I purchased some Bav parts from Mike and received all items in good order, shipped on time and arrived in excellent shape. I think it's important to acknowledge sellers who carry through - something I don't always do:-(
Au Contraire Peter. I have not seen a single grump about dealing with you. Certainly not our last tango with the Original First Aid Kit. Thanks again.

Steve

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Peter alludes to "external factors" that attempted to conspire and delay completion of our recent E3 parts transfer arrangement. But, rest assured, the powers of women, work, and cars combined could not prevail against the resolve, goodwill, and persistence of a transaction within this e9 Forum. Thanks Peter! Mike :)

Last edited by a moderator:

StephenZ

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bought some chrome sills from Mike, Bluecoupe301, and he was fantastic to deal with. Very quick responses and got the parts sent amazingly fast. Very much appreciate it.
-Stephen Z