Bert Poliakoff

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks to Bert for the nice BMW blue towel/cloth for the toolkit. Very nice and shipped lightning fast.

Adam

Reaction score
i second that emotion! the BMW logoed blue cloth is the perfect grace note to my toolkit. bert shipped it lickety split, too.

thanks bert!

-Adam

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i recently made a purchase from Bert, that also included one of his wonderful blue tool kit cloths. Bert shipped very quickly, great communication and had very accurate description. buy with confidence from him.

thanks
scott

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Bert,

Like Scott, just bought from Bert (great tools and Blue cloth) I echo his thoughts, perfect transaction and a really nice guy.

Highly recommend him

Peter

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Buy with confidence from Bert35csi! Bought his 15" OZ alpinas, well packed, great communication, great guy. Thanks Bert.

Rum1973

Site Donor
Reaction score
Many thanks for Bert Poliakoff , and his new tool set, they are just as he spoke of, perfect and shipped on time in good shape. This the second transaction with Bert and he is friendly, knowledgeable, and clear with his communications. A great forum and e9 member/owner. Thank you for being a stand up guy and a good couper. Rum

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bert sold me some tool sets which ranged from a new set from Germany that are different from those I have purchased directly from BMW, they are better and have some polished ends. The used sets were in very good condition as well, better than anticipated. Communication was great and shipping was done quickly. What more could a buyer ask for?

alex

Reaction score
I received today the tools kit I bought from Bert.
As he advertised, they were in a perfect shape and very well packaged.
Thanks Bert.
Alex
Madrid

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just received the fire extinguisher I bought from Bert. What a beautiful example. Well packaged and better than advertised! He always have great quality stuff!!
Stan