Bay Area 2800 25000$

CharlesJ

Site Donor
Reaction score

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it strange when interior shots are taken from the outside of the car? Makes you wonder if the photographer is the owner. Door locked? Just sayin'...

CharlesJ

Site Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it strange when interior shots are taken from the outside of the car? Makes you wonder if the photographer is the owner. Door locked? Just sayin'...

Yes, very. That was the first thing that hit me, but over email, it seems legitimate so far. Should be talking to him on the phone shortly.

dealhunter0

Reaction score
I took a shot as well....it's right in my back yard. As of last night was told it was sold. Never got an opportunity to see the car. Hoping it's real/not a scam and the new owner turns up on here.

73tiiguy

Reaction score
I hope it didn't end up with one of the usual BMW-centric car flippers. i.e. goog or a certain somebody the operates here in the Peninsula.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
When I worked at HP years ago and had more manageable time, I would do my morning craigslist search for BMW stuff, cars and parts, when I saw something I wanted I called immediately and if they answered I told them I was on my way. I would leave work and usually be there within 20-30 minutes. I bought a '73 3.0cs parts car on a Saturday morning in town, was the first one to call and left five minutes later in a pouring rain storm to get to the car. Bought it as soon as I walked up and he said he already have about five or six other people waiting for him to get back to them. It is really really hard to get a good deal on craigslist or online classifieds if it seems like a good deal in the ad.

Now I force myself NOT to look on craigslist. ;)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
When I worked at HP years ago and had more manageable time, I would do my morning craigslist search for BMW stuff, cars and parts, when I saw something I wanted I called immediately and if they answered I told them I was on my way. I would leave work and usually be there within 20-30 minutes. I bought a '73 3.0cs parts car on a Saturday morning in town, was the first one to call and left five minutes later in a pouring rain storm to get to the car. Bought it as soon as I walked up and he said he already have about five or six other people waiting for him to get back to them. It is really really hard to get a good deal on craigslist or online classifieds if it seems like a good deal in the ad.

Now I force myself NOT to look on craigslist. ;)

That is why I don’t post much from California. They have some great cars pop up but they are gone instantly. I like Oregon listings because they hang around for a bit.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
That is why I don’t post much from California. They have some great cars pop up but they are gone instantly. I like Oregon listings because they hang around for a bit.

I can imagine..... Great deal gets posted on craigslist..... locals see it.... "Dude, did you see that wicked 2002 tail light on craigslist?" "Yeah man, it's so shiny" "We should go check it out brah" "Wait 'til I'm done with my reefer and we'll take my scooter" "Cool!".