Bav Auto Show & Shine NH

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The annual Bavarian Auto Show & Shine is tomorrow Sunday Oct 5th.
The weather man says it will be a beautiful cool day.

I will try to get there early and hope that some other E9s can make it.

Hope to see you there!

Stan

73 E3

Reaction score
Stan it was great to meet you and the crew up at BavAuto. My father and I had a great time and I can't wait til next year to head back up. On a plus note the car ran like a champ on the way home and didn't use any oil :o

duane_sword

Reaction score
I always enjoy getting out for any reason for a coupe cruise... the Bav Auto event has too many E46s with big stereos for my taste, but it was great to catch up with Stan (Chamonix), John (Fjord) and there was another coupe but I didnt catch the owner's name... he has done a bunch of fine work himself, and mentioned that he is the 2nd owner and has owned it for 30years!

The other events in the New England area be that with E3, E9 or your favorite roundel (should it be raining my coupe stays in the garage and the E34 M5 will come out to play) to enjoy are the Larz Anderson German Car Day, Lime Rock CT Vintage Festival and the general cruises and club activities with the Boston BMW CCA crew who do a good job of track and social activities.

nealf

Reaction score
Duane: I was on the phone with my buddy

Who was looking at your car and asked you your name and told you I had seen photos of you car on this site. His name is Scott and he brought his '84 Euro M6 Dinan Stroker from Philly.

02e5c6a6805a3279b1a35e7112a3658e.jpg

nf
'70 2800CS
'72 Bavaria 3.0-F/S
'73 2002