BAT: 1973 3.0 CS Project - $4000+

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I love the color Nevada and I love red leather seats. I'm not sold on the combo though. Cool car though for the (current) money.

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-bmw-3-0cs-7/

IMG_2333-2.jpg

floridabmx

Reaction score
Yum. Just throw a front bumper on good silver or polished wheels and dye the interior black and that thing would be a beauty! Might be in need of some floor pans soon.

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow... I hear the Nevada is rare. My car was originally Nevada and it is neat to see one! Maybe with cash burning a hole in my pocket from the renegged deal on me I might just bid on this and have a second Nevada E9!

m73

Reaction score
Seems like too much red for the interior.....maybe if it had black door panels & carpets with seats only in red.

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
Curiously enough, this car is right around the corner from me, LITERALLY....

It's been stored outside under one of those canopy things for as long as I have known it (a year or so). He has a 2002 (or maybe two) as well under a second canopy. This may be a case of the Mrs. wanting the backyard back as his whole patio is taken up with these cars and I think his son prefers the 2002's.

Anyhow, if people are interested, they can PM me privately and I will try to connect with him.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Why can't I add comments to BAT? I'm registered. Man I thought I was pretty good at the internets.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like an original Polaris / Red automatic.

Looks like original Polaris and Auto yes....hard to know if Red Interior original. Strange to me to go to Nevada color if not originally Nevada; originally Polaris. Speaking of Nevada, what are the chances of "a German auto mechanic in Nevada" building a Nevada colored CS that was originally Polaris? Never been done before would be my thoughts.

The plot thickens. Also, more rust than meets the eye from looking at all the pics plus is that a big ding in front driver side fender/front clip? When they say, "Low-quality paint was applied by the prior owner." They really mean it. Now comes the question......where will it end up price wise? If under $10K probably not a bad buy. Anything more.....hmmmmmmm buyer beware! I think there is more work here than the pictures let on. But that's usually a given. Not jacking car up on frame rail isn't helping matters.

tmason

Reaction score
I have seen this car. Brian at Rennsport had it for years. PM me if you want his number to find out the history of it.