Autohaus AZ experiences?

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Has anyone had good or bad experiences with Autohaus AZ for ordering parts? I ordered something from them recently. The price seemed good, and it was shipped quickly. However, the part was broken and incomplete (it was a lamp assembly and was missing the bulb :eek:). It was clear that this unit had been pilfered, probably long ago, and was shipped as a new part when it shouldn't have been. I actually accept that as an honest mistake. But I've reached out to them a couple times and have had no response. This is what disappoints me.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Good company BUT!!! it would drive me nuts when I would track my packages from Phoenix to Memphis, TN - World Super Hub and then back to Oakland California.
Hurts to see your parts go on a national tour when you need them.
Now I use RMEuropean.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Given the overwhelmingly good feedback I've heard about Autohaus AZ, I am not going to go Rambo on them to boycott. I believe my broken/incomplete part was definitely outside the ordinary, and a genuine mistake. And as for as no one answering my emails, I will give them some slack on that, too. If it was that important to me I could have picked up the phone to get a customer service person on the line. Rather, I just fixed the lamp housing with JB Weld, and used by old bulb which was fine. :)

But if it happens again... :mad: