Atlantik 71 2800CS on ebay

Eiremon

Site Donor $
Reaction score
It's not a scam. I was in touch with the owner. The car appears to be in decent overall condition - a nice driver with an upgraded powerplant. Not sure about the paint color - claimed to be original. See attached photo.

IMG_5106 (1).JPG

2BC66F53-D9B0-4A50-9448-A2CA39B3C098 (1).JPG
IMG_5104 (1).JPG

IMG_5099.JPG

Eiremon

Site Donor $
Reaction score
My guess is that it was Nachtblau... now it is Naughtblau. :)

It's possibly worth a look but I don't think it's a screaming deal at $45k even with the 3.5 engine.

Dohn

Reaction score
Could that be the Techno Violet they offered on M3s for a short time? Not stock, but the paint job looks like it was done well. The upgrades are ok, although I would break his hands for the carbon fiber console touches. Engine compartment should be cleaner for a $45K car. Definitely would need a good PPI to make sure there are no hidden surprises.

Dohn

Reaction score
The new photos do look more like Nachtblau. Eiremon, this car looks to have some of the key things you were looking for: 3.5l update, 5-speed, dark color... If the rest looks as good as the body this might work for you!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Found the original thread and merged. Merging doesn’t make sense for cars that are purchased, worked on, etc. For the random ebay ads that nobody seems to buy, makes sense to me.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This car either is or was owned by a forum member. He wanted to sell it a few years ago. I can’t say I know the far well but I do know where some of the problem areas are, and have about 50 pics of said areas. I can text him tomorrow to see if it is his listing or if he sold it.

Barqawy

Reaction score
This car either is or was owned by a forum member. He wanted to sell it a few years ago. I can’t say I know the far well but I do know where some of the problem areas are, and have about 50 pics of said areas. I can text him tomorrow to see if it is his listing or if he sold it.
He did sell it to someone here in east coast and that person didnt do much to it , and selling it as is , if you do know what kinda problems i should look for please do tell
And maybe you can email me some pictures if you can i would really appreciate it im really considering it and want to know how much work i have ahead of me