Atlanta Automoto Show

dbower

Reaction score
First year for a combination auto and motorcycle show on the developing Atlanta Beltline (former rail line being converted into hipster exercise/bar/office route). A lovely local M6 took Best of Show. Lots of folks wanted to discuss our '71. Seems like interest among potential E9 owners remains strong.

Don
automoto 2019 3.jpg
automoto 2019.jpg

milwaukeesk

Member.
Site Donor
Reaction score
I wish I would have known guys! I’m 5-10 minutes from there. Looks like a fun event.

Last edited:

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
First year for a combination auto and motorcycle show on the developing Atlanta Beltline (former rail line being converted into hipster exercise/bar/office route). A lovely local M6 took Best of Show. Lots of folks wanted to discuss our '71. Seems like interest among potential E9 owners remains strong.

Don
View attachment 62971 View attachment 62972
Don's car is beautiful and along with some pretty spectacular Porsches (Porsche Experience center was a sponsor) one of the nicest cars there. Why it didn't win I just don't know? The car that did win, an M6 was I guess a little younger looking with more modern wheels and that's about the only difference. You just never know what the judges are looking at and the experience level of said "judges".
I think one thing I have noticed is when I try to tell someone about my 3.0 CS they always think I am talking about a 6 series car. Even showing them a photo does not clarify the difference.
So I think the rarity to an untrained spectator does not mean as much as we might like. Just a thought.
So get a picture of your car next to a 6 series so you can show them how much better looking it is.

Have to be sure and make this next year and bring some friends.