anyone selling a pre-73 euro panel like this? TY!

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Tomme9 and Autokunst is this what you both looking. This is for North America coupe. 20180618_205111.jpg 20180618_205421.jpg 20180618_205426.jpg

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For me, more or less. I've redirected my efforts and am looking for an undrilled panel (like the top two in your pic). I have a bid in on the one on eBay - will have to see how that shakes out on June 26. Thank you! I am also now looking for bumper mounted lights rather than the ones here. Looks like you've cornered the market on them. :D

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I think it is funny that both @Bejoe16 and @BBOY each have three for sale. :D
It is interesting at the very least. :D As usual, I am baffled by ho the parts for our cars are sometimes plentiful, and other times non-existent. It is hard to track - especially when you are not sure what you need yet. By the time I figure that out, more parts will be hard to find. :confused:

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Tomme9, I don't know what they worth. How about 75 a pair shipped to North America. You pick which two you want. Thanks.

Tomme9

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Tomme9, I don't know what they worth. How about 75 a pair shipped to North America. You pick which two you want. Thanks.
deal - you pick the best two - but i especially need a decent lense for the left side - my email is [email protected] - for ship to info and just let me know if you want venmo, paypal or i can mail you a check. thx again B - really appreciate it! ps - i’ll pay shipping to okc

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Autokunst, is this what you're looking. One of the unit is a bit rusty but still solid. I might have a better one but need time to find.20180621_211755.jpg 20180621_212125.jpg