• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

anyone have pics of an e9 with anything but alpinas

readie

Reaction score
1590581718652.png

What do people think of these... think I quite like. Will not be offended as they are a cheap set I picked up and just working out whether they need to be refurbished...

JayWltrs

Site Donor
Reaction score
View attachment 93903
What do people think of these... think I quite like. Will not be offended as they are a cheap set I picked up and just working out whether they need to be refurbished...
Black basket weaves are used by many owners. Subjectively, you’ll get all sorts of opinions, but you can see coupe pics throughout the years w similar wheels that don’t look out of place, like some of the fad mags & restomod “eleanor” wheels. Almost a necessity to have a set if you have a black or white coupe.

My subjective opinion is I’d buy some for a second set to change things up, especially good w the 74 which has a tad fewer shiny parts. I really love the “Alpina” style turbine wheels, which will always be first chair for me. But nothing wrong with these.