Anthracite 74 3.0CS Nachtblau 71 2800CS in Utah

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I saw these two couples at a local used car dealer on consignment by the same owner. Both have had work done at the interior guy I use (Kindigit Design uses this shop) and they look pretty solid as far as rust goes. I don’t have many details of their history. I’m sure I can reach the owner if anyone is interested. The salesman memorized a bunch of nonsense about Hoffman motors etc. and the Hagerty insured values. Anyway, not bad cars but I’m not sure if they are quite ready for the prices sought.

Anthracite 74 was originally fjord i think (light blue according to salesman ) and has new red interior. Seats look great but i think the red is slightly off. Doesn’t match the red door panels very well. But nicely done. Asking $55k

Blue on tan 2800 not restored. Many imperfections but looks nice from 10 feet and looks solid. I don’t see obvious rust but didn’t go through in depth. Rockers looked good. The guy is selling both bc he bought a Ferrari.

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Interior 2800

Attachments

• 0A872FB9-BB3F-4ABC-9C86-37E412AE9FF6.jpeg
    0A872FB9-BB3F-4ABC-9C86-37E412AE9FF6.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 212

Tmiller

Reaction score
I saw these two couples at a local used car dealer on consignment by the same owner. Both have had work done at the interior guy I use (Kindigit Design uses this shop) and they look pretty solid as far as rust goes. I don’t have many details of their history. I’m sure I can reach the owner if anyone is interested. The salesman memorized a bunch of nonsense about Hoffman motors etc. and the Hagerty insured values. Anyway, not bad cars but I’m not sure if they are quite ready for the prices sought.

Anthracite 74 was originally fjord i think (light blue according to salesman ) and has new red interior. Seats look great but i think the red is slightly off. Doesn’t match the red door panels very well. But nicely done. Asking $55k

Blue on tan 2800 not restored. Many imperfections but looks nice from 10 feet and looks solid. I don’t see obvious rust but didn’t go through in depth. Rockers looked good. The guy is selling both bc he bought a Ferrari.
I would be interested in info on the 74 if you can pass along. Tom

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A local detail and minor restoration shop has taken over selling these cars. I can get you the number for that owner. PM me