Antartic44---ebay seller

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Anyone here knows who that ebay seller of coupe parts (antartic44) is? He is located in Tampa, FL. Is he a present or former member of this board? He has been selling a tremendous amount of new coupe parts over the last few months on ebay at resonable prices and appears to be a real nice and knowledgeable guy by the few correspondences that we had. Bought a few parts from him and during a few emails, he informed me that he accumulated all the considerable new oem parts for his CS restoration. For reasons that were not elaborated, he stopped his restoration project to focus on a Bavaria or 3.0s restoration, hence the parts availability on ebay. From the few pics he emaied me, it appeared the CS body shell was completely refurbished, primed and ready for paint. Wonder if he still has the coupe?

Tundra

Reaction score
Yes. I met him a few months ago in Tampa.Lives about 1-1 1/2 hour from me. He appears to be in his mid/late fifties. His double is Bill Geist, a correspondent for CBS news on Sunday morning for the Sunday Morning News show. He looks exactly like him. He is a very nice guy. Saw his coupe in the garage. It was mostly covered so I only saw the front. Car appeared to be beige.