Al Taylor, aka Bavman

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of misc M30 engine parts from Al (internal bits, valve cover). Honest, great prices, easy to deal with, stands behind his word. The best kind of guy to get used parts from.

John Feng

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Agreed wholeheartedly, been dealing with Al for a decade or so and he is one of the good guys, no question. He used to have a salvage operation for older BMWs but I believe he is into other things now but he still comes up with a lot of what you might need, Not necessarily E9 parts but other older BMWs, he is very resourceful and a nice guy to boot.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, worked with Al on some injection parts we thought were for a coupe. Turned out on close examination they came from a 5 series, I think. Parts were as described, he added some free goodies, really cooperated so we could avoid shipping costs. Great to work with.

Steve

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Al is one of the good guys. Bought my 5-speed from him last year as well as assorted other hard to find parts for my '02 and a CS steering wheel. :D

Al is one of the good guys. I bought my coupes 5-speed from him last year and over the past few years have bought several hard to find parts from him at The Vintage in W-S, NC. Have been happy dealing with him since 2011. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I too had a good experience with Al. I bought a Getrag 265, bell housing, tii brake booster and some pedals.

And talk about service, he delivered them!

Great guy, easy transaction.

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just want to throw another one out there for Al. Bought an NOS oil filter and am very happy. Thanks!!